Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Much Needed Update

I have been writting in a journal for Shayla but I feel I need to be better at updating my blog for our family to see the kids' milestones. I have been horrible documenting the day it happens and get stuck guessing alot of the time.
Here are some of Shayla's milestones:
First Roll: Around 2 months
First purpose Roll: Around 4 months
First 2 teeth: November 27, 2009
First Daycare: August 19, 2009 (Cousin Leah)
Started Daycare at Judy's house: January 4, 2010 (we love having the kids together, but miss Leah.)
Crawled December 22, 2009 (just in time for Christmas)
Pulled self to stand: Feb 16, 2010
Climbed stairs: Feb 20, 2010
Second set of teeth: (top 4 Feb 16- March 4, 2010
First Words: Momma, Dadda, and tickle tickle
First out of state trip to Pocatello and Fort Hall, ID to see Grandpa Teddy and Aunt Marcia and Uncle Danny: Feb. 14, 2010

Ok now I have purged a bunch of them, I hope to keep up. To follow in the next post are some pictures to fill in the gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment